How to memorize fast????? ? Yahoo Answers
In CBSE board exams, students need to write answers correctly and with a fast pace. Here are few tips with which you can memorize an answer for long Here are few tips with which you can memorize... 16/03/2008 · To memorize, I sort of use an acronym. With the acronym, I create the strangest sentences for me to memorize. It takes about 15 - 20 minutes for me to memorize …
How to remember theory quickly? Yahoo Answers
7/11/2009 · Start with memorizing the last paragraph, then the second to last, etc. This way when you get towards the end, you're on a roll. If it is a speech for student government, or something similar, don't memorize it.... Why Mental Math? Before we start turning you into a mental math genius, it’s worth taking a minute or two to talk about why learning mental math is useful…and actually really, really important.
How can you memorize 9 addresses very quickly? Answers
The second student may need a bit of practice to be able to answer the questions quickly, but I’d guess she’s more likely to actually understand calculus. Later in her life when faced with a novel problem, she’s more likely to think about calculus as a potential solution instead of some “useless” course she took all those years ago. how to make a lego marble run 22/12/2008 · Best Answer: Right before you go to bed, listen to the song several times, and then try to sing as much of it as you can. Keep the lyrics nearby to look when you can't remember. Don't go to sleep until you've gotten at least half of the song down. In …
how can i memorize what i have learned ? how to learn and
1/06/2008 · How to memorize this fast and easily? And remember you have the answers! When you check the answer against the question can you see a connection? Often when you see the answer you think "Oh yes, that's right!" Try to see the sense in it - why this is the answer. Do this a few times in short bursts over the next couple of days and your score will improve. You will remember more. If … how to remember someone who has died on their birthday 13/04/2011 · Best Answer: base on mine and my friend 's experience , i think you should relax before examination starts. The more stress you are , the harder it takes for you to memorize stuffs.
How long can it take?
How to memorize a monologue quickly? Yahoo Answers
- How to memorize a speech fast? Yahoo Answers
- How to memorize things very fast? Yahoo Answers
- HOw do you memorize things quickly? Yahoo Answers
- how to memorize quickly? Yahoo Answers
How To Remember Answers Quickly
The second student may need a bit of practice to be able to answer the questions quickly, but I’d guess she’s more likely to actually understand calculus. Later in her life when faced with a novel problem, she’s more likely to think about calculus as a potential solution instead of some “useless” course she took all those years ago.
- Check it out: Quickly Solve Low Disk Space Problems. How To Easily Remember Answers To Website Security Questions. 0. Anymore on the Internet, just having a user name and password for logging on to web sites, is not enough for access. Increasingly more and more web sites, especially financial sites such as banks, credit card companies, or anything that involves personal information, …
- 25/02/2010 · Best Answer: Focus on your studies. Don't be easily distracted by the things around you (e.g. cell phone, tv, ipod). You can use mnemonics (used for aiding the memory), like memorizing the first letters of the terms, making a word out of the initials of the terms, making a …
- 23/10/2010 · Best Answer: Associate certain paragraphs with words or pictures. I'm learning Hebrew and I'm using several techniques. Aside from a Mind Map, I'm using mental picture or word associations.
- Remember, don't let that panicky feeling distract you. Be sure to read and reread the question carefully and ensure that you understand it before you start writing. Remember to quickly outline the